Mobile traffic is expected to double every year, while video and real-time applications will experience 5x growth, and IP traffic will see 4x growth. This will require dramatic growth in networked data center infrastructure. Equinix can help you increase your share of that revenue.
Monetize interconnection opportunities.
Platform Equinix’s global footprint of carrier-neutral International Business Exchange™ (IBX®) data centers gives you capital-effective locations to deploy infrastructure once, and then cross connect quickly and efficiently to multiple, high-value customers. Our unique ecosystems give you direct access to leading customers and partners in financial services, cloud services, content, and the enterprise.
Connect to customers such as:
- 4 of the top 5 video sites (Comscore)
- 5 of the top 5 Web properties (Comscore)
- 4 of the top 5 video ad properties (Comscore)
- 4 of the top 5 social networks (Alexa)
- 5 of the world's largest MNOs
- 4 of 5 smart phone platforms
- cloud providers
- 600+ IT service providers
- Access 1,500+ public and private networks to optimize access, latency and uptime performance.
- Target 9,500+ network-hungry customers, including specialized cloud and financial ecosystems—all just a cross connect away.
- Connect buyers and sellers of Ethernet services worldwide through Equinix Internet Exchange.
- Leverage Equinix Internet Exchange, the world’s most widely distributed peering and traffic exchange, peering 2,500 Gbps of IP traffic to over 90% of the world’s Internet routes.
- Easily access all three of the global roaming exchange (GRX) data exchanges for mobile traffic.
- Gain access to GRX operators—24 of 35 GRX operators use Equinix for global data roaming services.
- Ensure you can scale your services with coverage in 44 major business and population centers across the Americas, EMEA, and Asia-Pacific.
- Rely on 24M+ ft2 ft 2 of global data center capacity and power in highly reliable data centers delivering a >99.9999% uptime record.
Join the world's most important networks.
In 2000, to ensure the future growth of the Internet, several major IP backbones looked to establish strategic interconnection hubs with a single neutral data center operator. They chose Equinix. Soon, the top networks, carriers and Internet service providers (ISPs) followed, and today, 1,800+ of them have established strategic points of presence in Equinix IBX data centers around the globe.
Leverage this density and diversity of interconnection partners to achieve the network deployment speed and scale you need. Grow revenue by expanding your network presence and services into new regions across the globe. Best of all, use the same infrastructure in the same sites to cross connect directly to 9,700+ cloud services, content, enterprise and financial services customers. You can’t do that in a carrier hotel.