Toronto is the one of the fastest-growing financial, networking and cloud computing hubs in North America and helps enterprises secure an edge in a hyper-competitive financial industry. In this report, find out how the powerful ecosystem within the TR1 and TR2 Toronto International Business Exchange™ (IBX®) data centers from Equinix keep you competitive. Connect to a high concentration of network service providers, financial services companies, cloud and IT vendors and the Toronto Internet Exchange (TorIX).
- Interact with a rich, diverse ecosystem of 230+ unique customers, 50+ financial companies including five top financial exchanges in Canada.
- Access 80+ cloud and IT service providers, 15+ content and digital media players and 55+ networks
- Get full UPS power, backup systems and N+1 (or greater) redundancy with a proven industry-leading 99.9999% uptime record, flood and earthquake-proof facilities
- Colocate in TR1 and TR2 data centers that are SOC 1 Type II-, SOC 2 Type II- and ISO 27001-certified
- Secure colocation services to safeguard mission-critical data with the highest levels of security and operational reliability
The Toronto TR2 data center also provides colocating clients a strong, consolidated platform for launching new products and asset classes, with reduced latency, colocation and connectivity costs, as well as increased operational agility and venue/exchange neutrality.– Toronto Metro Financial Ecosystem Report from Equinix